Historic Old Union Church has a long history in Audubon. The congregation formed in 1829 and the foundation stone was laid on September 13, 1830. In 1832, Old Union Church was completed as a house of prayer for all Christians. Later, in 1852, the St. Paul’s was officially organized as an Episcopal Church. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Oaks, PA was birthed from this congregation. We hold services at Historic Old Union Church on the second Sunday of the month during the Summer, Thanksgiving Day, and on other days throughout the year.